The project intends to explore, design, develop and demonstrate the concept of individual building renovation roadmaps (iBROAD), as a tool outlining deep step-by-step renovation plans with customised recommendations for individual buildings (iBROAD-Plan), combined with a repository of building-related information (logbook, iBROAD- Log). The iBROAD approach is an evolution of EPC and energy audit systems, aiming to become a real driver for renovation.The project targets residential buildings, with a focus on single-family and small multifamily houses. iBROAD-Plan and iBROAD-Log are expected to empower energy auditors and end-users with knowledge and experience of deep renovation in individual buildings, and to provide public authorities with real-life studies and analysis supporting deep renovation, both for individual buildings and as a long-term national strategy, increasing the renovation rate and depth across the EU.
ADENE main activities include a country analysis on the iBROAD principles through data mapping, and the execution of field tests for the iBROAD innovative concept and tools. This field testing will follow auditor training and will provide auditor and user experience feedback as inputs to the feasibility and replicability analyses of the model to other building typologies and EU MS. Portugal is also responsible for the development of graphical guidelines and modules for the iBROAD logbook.
• Country-factsheets assessing the status quo regarding use and availability of EPCs, energy audits and renovation activities in participating countries;
• Report on existing building renovation roadmaps and logbooks;
• Guide to integrate techno-economic assessment modules and logbook components in iBROAD programmes;
• iBROAD training toolkit for energy auditors in the pilot countries;
• Report on implementation and evaluation of the iBROAD for the pilot countries;
• Assessment of the feasibility and replicability of iBROAD across Europe;
• Extensive communication and stakeholder engagement, including project website, discussion forum and national meetings.
• Data mapping: collection of the necessary data to develop iBROAD;
• Development of graphical guidelines, concept and modules for the iBROAD logbook;
• Report on field tests.
|BPAC – Blue Planet Academy & Consulting (BE)|
|BPIE – Buildings Performance Institute Europe a.s.b.l (BE)|
|ENEFFECT – Energy Efficiency Center – Eneffectfoundation (BG)|
|IFEU – Institut für Energie- und Umweltforschung Heidelberg GmbH (DE)|
|INZEB – Institute of Zero Energy Buildings (GR)|
|INCD URBAN-INCERC – Institutul National de Cercetare-Dezvoltare in Constructii, Urbanism si Dezvoltare Teritoriala Durabila URBAN INCERC (RO)|
|KAPE – Polish National Energy Agency (PL)|
|PHC – AB Alingsås Rådhus (SW)|
|TU Wien – Technische Universität Wien (AT)|